I am trying to create repositories and add them to specific projects by using:
curl -X POST -u "${bcUser}:${bcPass}" "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/${workspace}/${repo_lower}" \-H "Content-Type: application/json" \-d '{"is_private": true, "language": "php", "project": {"key": '$project'}}'
But it is not considering the parameters passed. Just checked on the documentation:
https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/api/2/reference/resource/repositories/%7Bworkspace%7D/%7Brepo_slug%7D
And is_private, language and project don't seem to be part of the options specified. I am new on this, and I would like to be able to specify the privacy as well as moving the created repository to an existing project.
After creating the repository, I tried moving the repository to the existing project with the following command, but did not work either:
curl -X PUT -u "${bcUser}:${bcPass}" "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces/${owner}/projects/${project}" \-d '{"repositories": "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/${owner}/'${repo_lower}'"}'
I am working on Bitbucket Cloud. Thanks in advance
I'm answering myself in case somebody needs it ( I assume the URL needs to be the last one...):
curl -X POST -u "${bcUser}:${bcPass}" \-H "Content-Type: application/json" \-d '{ "scm": "git", "is_private": true, "project": {"key": "'${project}'"}}' \ "https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/${owner}/${repo_lower}"
Thank you so much!
Works great after removing simple quotes in "'${project}'" => "${project}"
Hi Laura Pons
im having problem with this ...
can i use token in this curl command ?
Thanks
Eyal
Is it possible create a repo with project access token?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.