When I login to my Bitbucket account it says:
Your Bitbucket account with username tammenitsolutions is not linked to your Atlassian account h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de.
When I click at the Button "Link your accounts" nothing happens. The browser log shows a lot of "Content Security Policy" errors.e.g.
Content Security Policy: The page's settings observed the loading of a resource at https://cdn.optimizely.com/js/561540500.js ("script-src"). A CSP report is being sent.Content Security Policy: The page's settings observed the loading of a resource at https://tapi.optimizely.com/api/targeting/561540500/11353032015/oeu1603357089203r0.44795865717075045?11324733774=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&11337173365=oeu1603357089203r0.44795865717075045&11709471131=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&11719330566=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&11732212094=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&14836240209=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&14953410271=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&16190970163=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17468350100=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17497290038=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17789040803=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17862783912=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&18182653366=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&18186751561=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22 ("connect-src"). A CSP report is being sent.
Content Security Policy: The page's settings observed the loading of a resource at https://cdn.optimizely.com/js/561540500.js ("script-src"). A CSP report is being sent.
Content Security Policy: The page's settings observed the loading of a resource at https://tapi.optimizely.com/api/targeting/561540500/11353032015/oeu1603357089203r0.44795865717075045?11324733774=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&11337173365=oeu1603357089203r0.44795865717075045&11709471131=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&11719330566=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&11732212094=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&14836240209=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&14953410271=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&16190970163=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17468350100=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17497290038=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17789040803=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&17862783912=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&18182653366=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22&18186751561=%2221711ea4-d424-42fe-aa63-c777a5b6abef%22 ("connect-src"). A CSP report is being sent.
I already disabled the entire security settings in my browsers (FF and Brave)
Any help is welcome.
Here are some more console errors from Chrome (with totally disabled security and all Cookies allowed) where I tried it in the meantime
[Report Only] Refused to load the script 'https://cdn.optimizely.com/js/561540500.js' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'unsafe-eval' 'strict-dynamic' 'unsafe-inline' 'self' http: https: https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net 'nonce-c1rsa1C7NvtzkS7K'". 'strict-dynamic' is present, so host-based allowlisting is disabled. Note that 'script-src-elem' was not explicitly set, so 'script-src' is used as a fallback.
6[Report Only] Refused to connect to '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io <URL>".
561540500.js:624 [Report Only] Refused to connect to 'https://tapi.optimizely.com/api/targeting/561540500/11353032015/oeu1603359192196r0.21208181061746978?11324733774=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&11337173365=oeu1603359192196r0.21208181061746978&11709471131=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&11719330566=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&11732212094=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&14836240209=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&14953410271=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&16190970163=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&17468350100=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&17497290038=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&17789040803=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&17862783912=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&18182653366=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22&18186751561=%22f4366177-62d2-4a18-9af6-eb2f5f526f15%22' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net".
(anonymous) @ 561540500.js:624561540500.js:624 [Report Only] Refused to connect to 'https://logx.optimizely.com/v1/events' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net".
(anonymous) @ 561540500.js:624561540500.js:624 [Report Only] Refused to connect to 'https://errors.client.optimizely.com/log' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net".
(anonymous) @ 561540500.js:624nr-1184.min.js:1 [Report Only] Refused to connect to 'https://bam-cell.nr-data.net/events/1/a2cef8c3d3?a=548124220,1841284&v=1184.ab39b52&to=NFcGYEdUW0IAVE1QCw0dIkFbVkFYDlkWWw0XUBFXXlBBHwBHSUpKAkYIVUZGXFAPXl0XEgpXE0cPWVxfCmhbWzsCUQdbQFtB&rst=26132&ck=1&ref=https://bitbucket.org/atlassianid/link-bb-account/' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net".
r.xhr @ nr-1184.min.js:1nr-1184.min.js:1 [Report Only] Refused to connect to 'https://bam-cell.nr-data.net/events/1/a2cef8c3d3?a=548124220,1841284&v=1184.ab39b52&to=NFcGYEdUW0IAVE1QCw0dIkFbVkFYDlkWWw0XUBFXXlBBHwBHSUpKAkYIVUZGXFAPXl0XEgpXE0cPWVxfCmhbWzsCUQdbQFtB&rst=56139&ck=1&ref=https://bitbucket.org/atlassianid/link-bb-account/' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io https://d301sr5gafysq2.cloudfront.net".
I Think you are entering a wrong user name
or you haven’t created an account in Bitbucket
But I can login at https://id.atlassian.com with this user name (email address). I do have an acount with this username for appr. 10 years.
Yea, but your user name is not connected with Atlassian
In all, you must have created an account in bitbucket separated from your Atlassian products
Hi Helmut,
I had a look at this account in our system, the reason why you cannot link to an Atlassian account is because this Bitbucket account was created as a team account a few years back, when we still had team accounts and it was possible then to associate a team account with an email.
In order to solve this issue and give you access, we can do the following:
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi Theodora,
thank you for your help. It took a bit longer to react to your answer but now I created a new account with bitbucket account with email-Adress h.tammen_changedbyadmin@tammen-it-solutions.de.
But I cannot login with this e-mail address cause I have not been send the registration link.Of course I've checked that I have a catchall email account and that it works.
Regards Helmut
I believe my reply was not very clear.
I changed the email associated with tammenitsolutions, in order to free up the email h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de so that you can create a new Bitbucket Cloud account with it (h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de).
I can then make this new Bitbucket Cloud account admin of tammenitsolutions, since h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de was associated with it.
I'm really sorry for not clarifying it and for the confusion caused.
Would you be able to proceed with the creation of an account with h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de and then let me know?
I now created a new bitbucket account with email address h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de. The username is h_tammen. Can you now please do your work?
Thx Helmut
Of course, it's done.
While you are logged in to this account, you can go to your avatar (bottom left corner) >> All workspaces, and you should be able to see tammenitsolutions listed there.
A hard refresh may be needed, just in case the browser has cached the page without showing the new workspace.
Feel free to let me know if things are ok and if you need anything further.
Hi Theodora,sorry, but I still don't see a workspace tammenitsolutions.I cleared the cache and reloaded the page and I logged in in a private window. But I don't see the workspace.
Best regardsHelmut
But oops, I have another account with another email address I'm currently working with and this has a workspace "TAMMEN IT SOLUTIONS".I think I will delete the account for h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de and then change the email address of the other account to the email.That way I should be able to work with my official email address h.tammen@tammen-it-solutions.de and don't loose anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.