Hey there,
Can you advise how can I disconnect HubSpot from Jira Service Desk (Cloud)?
Thank you!
Ross
Hello @Rostyslav Sipakov,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
If you are using an add-on in Jira, you can uninstall/manage it by going to Cog icon > Apps > Manage apps.
Checking HubSpot's documentation, I didn't find any information about disconnecting from Jira, but there is one informing how to disconnect apps from HubSpot:
Hope this helps!
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz !
Thank you for your advice. In the section Manage apps, I did not see the HubSpot app.
I could not check the second provided option. We have canceled the HubSpot account.
And the question is what to do in this case? And why is it still impossible to do this from the Atlassian side?
Also, after few days from date of canceled the HubSpot account, I don't see it field in the Atlassian anymore.
Best,
It looks like this problem persists, can anyone help me solve it?
Thank you for the screenshots, Ross.
So, I believe that on Jira’s side there is only the custom field.
Please, go to Cog icon > Issues > Custom fields. On this page, search for the field "HubSpot ticket count" and click on … > Move to trash.
After that, click on the "Trashed" tab and permanently delete the field.
It's work Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.