Hi everyone!
As the service desk changed with portal groups at raise request form, I want to know if there is a way to add portal group option in queue columns.
Thank you in advance,
Dimitris
Hi Dimitris, TBH I have never considered incorporating portal group so had to have a look. As I suspected, this is not possible as the portal group is not a field that can be queried.
Hi Jack and thank you for your answer!
I thought so, but I have made this helpdesk with the available platforms as portal group and it would be nice and helpful to view it in the queue.
Is there any other way?
Is there a way to take the each portal group value and make some automations or no?
Any suggestions?
Thank you,
+1If there is a way to do something to get around this that would be awesome. I guess we could add and hide values on each ticket to show it.
Hi Daniel,
In my situation, I converted my portal groups to request types and I created it from the beginning, in order to fix my queue and make some automations.
Until now, I don't think it has changed something!
Funnily enough, that is exactly what im doing now.... I've got a meeting to present this is 40 minutes, and trying to smash through it. If they can make the portal group able to be queried that would be awesome though.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.