Hi, I have created a new kanban, but I need to create a checklist for tickets opened only in one particular category: Hardware.
and I need that all checks are done otherwise the ticket cannot be closed
How can I do? thank a lot
A "checklist" can be made through a new custom field, it has nothing to do with Kanbans, which is a type of visualization of your work.
I not, I mean a checklist for a ticket seen in the kanban, on the right
That preview panel is called the Issue Detail View. You can control it through the Kanban Board settings. You'll need to either select the field you want from the list, or you'll need a 3rd party app like Smart Checklist .
Hi @FORFIRM ITALIA SRL ,
We're the maker of Checklist for Jira. If you are opened in acquiring paid Apps, it's quite easy to do.
Hope it helps!
Okapya Team
Hi, I explain better: I need to have the Smart checklist:
see here image.
I need that any ticket opened will have it, but now is not authomatically added in new tickets... how can i do to have in all new tickets?
thanks
I'm a Product Manager of Smart Checklist. Please contact us directly smartchecklist@railsware.com so we provide you more precise instructions and help.
Hoverewer suggestions from @Chris Buzon may work too!
That pretty depends on your use case.
Looking forward to your email.
Cheers,
Pavel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.