Hi everyone
After logging a ticket in JIRA Service Desk we usually get a pop up box giving the ticket reference like the one below. This has recently stopped working for us again. Last time it happened (in June/July) it was a known issue to Atlassian - is anyone else having the same issue?
We just noticed this today too. Hope this was unintended. As the JIRA goto guy at my company, I'm going to get a lot of messages from frustrated users about this if this was intentional
Yep, same thing just started happening (as in, today , October 20th) on our Jira Cloud instance.
We REALLY need this popup back. When I'm making bulk tickets, it's so useful to just command-click them into new tabs as I create them.
Jira.... is this intentional or a bug?
Thanks Josh, I've raised a ticket with Support.
Thanks Chad, I've raised a ticket with support.
Can you share the link to that support ticket so I can upvote it?
Sure, it's JST-607653 although the issue appears to be resolved now (I've not heard back from Atlassian but the pop-up box has begun to appear again now).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.