I was not able to find more information about this so perhaps someone here has run in to the same use case.
We currently have 2 JSD projects (lets call them A and
and the browse project permissions are restricted to 2 different groups.
Group 1: Can view/create issues in both projects.
Group 2: Can only view/create issues in project B
Now the thing is, if group 1 creates a linked issue in project B, I would like it that Group 2 can also see and open that initial (linked) issue. Currently as group 2 has no permissions on project A they cannot see the ticket linked.
I do no wish to grant Group 2 full view permissions on project A but would only like them to see the issues that are linked to an issue on project B.
Any thoughts? I was initially thinking of issue level security, as in setting a default security level on the tickets in project A and removing it once it becomes linked to Project B but that is prone to all kinds of mistakes.