We are in the process of migrating from one Jira instance to another, so I currently have two logins. When setting up the second login I consistently ran into problems where it would show the first account and say that my email from the second account did not have rights to it. I tried numerous times, tried logging out, cleared all cookies, cleared local storage, cleared cache, etc. and now whenever I login with _either_ account I get to the page [instance name].atlassian.net/login?redirectCount=3 which shows the following message:
========================
[instance name].atlassian.net
Something has gone wrong
Check that your browser allows third-party cookies and then try again using the button below (without refreshing the page):
[Try Again]
============================
I am using Brave on macOS. As I said, I've cleared all local data, enabled third party cookies, disabled Brave's privacy protections, restarted my browser, but I get this every time with both accounts. If I open a new incognito window I get it as well, and that should avoid any existing cookies or local storage and prevent any browser extensions from firing!
I don't know what could possibly remain in the browser to keep it in this bad state. For now I'm getting around it by using Safari and the Jira desktop app but it's very annoying, so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.