I'm getting Error 500 when I try to move issue from one project to another.
Hi @Kirill ,
There could be different reasons for this error. Did you try to reproduce the error and check the server logs in parallel. You can narrow down the issue with the logs
Here is a KB that is related to 500 error responses and one of the causes described here may be the root cause for your issue as well. But pls check the logs first
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/500-errors-displayed-while-navigating-in-jira-server-373883698.html
Tried this way, it doesn't work
Which Jira version are you using exactly? There has been a bug a while ago which described this behaviour in case the permissions are not sufficient for the executing user after the move took place.As this only affected older versions this might or might not apply - I'll be happy to look for the specific bug but the info about your current version would be helpful.
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.