I am the Jira Admin as well as project admin for all projects in our Jira Server instance. We are using version 8.12.2. I have run an Integrity check over oud Jira and there are no current issues being reported.
I am unable to add items to a sprint, edit the sprint details or even delete the spint to try to create a new one. This error affects all projects. If I create a new project I get the same error.
When trying to add an item to a spring by dragging an issue to the sprint we get a message saying "Error Bad request: request method denied". If I try to edit the sprint OI get the same error. If OI try to delete thee sprint I had an additional message of simply '[object Object]' As mentioned above, this occurs on a newly created project. I get no error when creating a new project or creating the sprint.
I have tried logging on as a different user and the same errors occur
Our Jira is currently unusable for sprints due to these issues. I am unsure when these issues began and have gone back through a few backups only to find the same issues occurring
Can anyone point me to where I can start troubleshooting these further, I think I am going to need better logs to look at to determine the cause as all the basics seems to result in the same issues (ie test with new sprint, new project, new user etc)