I'm not sure how you'd "integrate" JIRA with a Health Plan of San Mateo
As usual when someone says "integrate", you will need to define what that means before you can do a useful search (and look for the right system, I doubt you mean the HPSM I found)
Sorry Nic.
Its HP Service Manager not (Health Plan of San Mateo).
How I want it: Every activity will update JIRA to reflect changes in HP Service Manager and (later on) visa versa.
so that when a issue is created, updated or closed. The updates are sent to HP service Manager. The HP service manager is webservices enabled tool and i am looking at consuming the wsdl of HPSM within Jira and pass the updates over to HPSM.
Ok, I'm afraid I've not seen anything that will link those two systems.
You can write post-functions/listeners in JIRA which can post updates over to HPSM, and I imagine you can code in there to poke information into JIRA over REST.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.