Hello Community,
I have an existing integration between JIRA Service Desk and OpsGenie (with the correct early access type project) and the webhook is working as intended. When I create a ticket in project ITAL, with issue type Alarm, and Priority Highest, it creates an alarm in OpsGenie, and the correct Team receives notifications.
But once this alarm is created in OpsGenie, that's it. No further communication seems to be taking place between the alarm, and the ITAL ticket. I really really want a comment to be added to the ticket, and a transition to take place when the alert is acknowledged.
Here's what I see in OpsGenie after the webhook creates the alert (I do notice that there's no listed Jira Service Desk request listed at the bottom, but I don' t understand why, since JSD created the alert, and it should be linked, no?):
Here's the integration config (just the comment for now.. haven't added the next line since it's not working at all)

Last but not least.... As mentioned above, it IS an early access project, but afaik, this type of linking was available before via integration/apis in OpsGenie. I don't believe it's the EA project giving me the issue, so I thought it was worth visiting the community for this Q. Thanks!