I have created test project and I would like to set it up to mirror another project from the customer facing form in the portal so we can test some automation. Is it possible to setup schemes and screens to reflect an existing project? Please advise..thank you in advance
Hi @Rob ,
If you create a new project, there should be a link "create with shared configuration " on the bottom if the screen where you select the type of the project.
In the next screen, you can select your test project.
Hello Bastian....this is old test project that was setup for another project (with different configurations) . Are you saying it better/easier to:
Is this correct?
No, I think Bastien has concentrated on the "new project" scenario.
For an existing project, it is not a case of "copy scheme", it is that schemes are global objects, so you can go into project admin and tell it to use (share) an existing scheme.
Just an FYI...I have associated "Issue type screen" Scheme with the perfer project but I still see the orginal issue types and layout in the customer form.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.