Hi, I need to create a new Project + Kanban, but i don't know how to dois it possible you can explain me?we have 4 kanbans active but I need to create a new one, and then put 3 categories inside.
I prefer you write to me an email.
thanks
Hi,
creating a new project is straightforward. In the menu click Projects > Create project. If you can't see "Create project" you might not have administrative rights in your Jira instance.
When creating a project you have to think about: do you want to create an independent project or do your projects share their configuration with each other. If the latter is the case use "Shared configuration" feature.
When you clicked "Create project" there is an assistent guiding you through the creation of a project. Please read carefully all the screens.
Dont' worry. It's easy.
Kind regards
Tobias
ok thanks a lot.
a) After creating a new project, will I find also the template for the kanban?
the columns we sitll have in the other kanbans are:
to do, pending, in progress, done
b) is it possible that this kanban can be seen only by some users, not all users who now see the other kanbans? How can I set which user can see it ?
c) about then the servicedesk category, we will have 3 categories inside: hardware, software, other.
Is it possible that we create an email address (example: NewKanban@domain.com) and authomatically if someone will write an email, a ticket will be opened in that new kanban?
hi, I need a service desk project.
then the kanban where we can manage tickets
Is it possible that this kanban is seen only by some admins, and the service desk too, only by some users
hi, in Service Desk we have to have 3 kind of categories for tickets:1. Hardware – purchase2. PC – issues3. SERVER – issues
Is it possible that we create an email address, and all people who write to this email address, will be opened a new ticket authomatically?
Hi, I have created a new project, but I dont's see the board in the board list... how can I do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.