Hi,
I have set up an automation in a way that if I mark ticket as resolved, it will send an auto reply to a user with a satisfaction survey (5 star question) at the bottom. - That works perfectly, however only if I mark ticket as resolved manually.
However, I also want to set it up in a way that when I sent a comment to a ticket and I have no reply within 24 hours, the ticket gets automatically mark as resolved.
Now, I also managed to do that under 'Automation', however, that ticket disappeared and it did not get moved to my 'Resolved' section. It did not connect with my previous set up under 'Customer notifications' that when ticket is resolved it will send a message along with a satisfaction survey. It does not connect to that. - please see screenshot.
Please could anyone assist on how do I set it up in a way that when my comment to a ticket has no reply within 24 hours it will get marked as Resolved and send that message along with satisfaction survey that I set up under my 'Customer notifications'?
Kind Regards,
Ivana

