Hi. How can I view the issues on my JSD in Board view, instead of list?Columns should be the status, as in a standard Kanban board.Thanks,Gui.
Hi @Gui Ávila ,
You can create a board (from any project really) where you select the Service Desk project. E.g., here I'm creating a board where I select the issues from my service desk project (Carlos Service Desk (CSD)):
I did not find that option! Where is it?
I've created this board from the 'boards menu' in a Jira Software project and then copied the link (the URL), and added it to my Jira Service Desk using the 'Add shortcut' in the left panel in the Service Desk panel:
Let me know if I can provide more details. Thanks!
@Carlos Garcia Navarro , this is my screen: http://prntscr.com/uzgc6m
Where is "Boards menu" ? Thanks.
Ops, wrong comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.