I just installed Jira Software and Confluence etc. for start using Atlassian solutions.
I am curious about a few things as below.
1. Jira Software Logo. (Pavicon?)
- After the installation of Jira, It looked like the latest logo in the shape of a diamond.
But after the installation of Confluence, it changed as attached file like fish bone.
I am just curious why or how it changed like this. Also I am prefer the latest.
2. User Locale.
- Actually I am using Korean but I just changed for this question for English.
As an attached screenshot, (No.2) the 'User Locale' has a value of "English"
- I want to change it to Korea or Seoul. How can I change it?
3. Jira Core
- I guess the Jira Software included the Jira Core.
- Do I should buy the Jira Core?
- I am managing sw projects and developments. And running small company.
If I buy Jira Core, what exactly could be different?
Thank you.
HK.

