Hi there,
I have set up an automation in a way that when I reply to a ticket, and I do not get a response within 24 hour period, it will mark the ticket automatically as done.
This works, however, what I really wanted is for it to also be moved to 'Resolved' menu section. I have also set up a setting that when ticket is resolved the ticket, it will send a satisfaction survey from JIRA. However, when ticket is mark as done - as set up on my automation, it is NOT moved to resolved and stays in 'Waiting for customer' and it does not send a satisfaction survey either. This does not make sense, could you advise what have I done wrong?
After ticket does not reply within 24 hours, I want ticket to be auto resolved, send a message that I have designed along with the satisfaction survey.
