Hello,
We are implementing Jira Service Desk as our ticketing tool and we have a requirement from our Security team to remove any PII data from issues, including comments and attachments.
The following are some addons available for On-Premise/Hosted instances of Jira but not for Jira Cloud:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215574/pii-protector-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
and
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218962/gdpr-dsgvo-and-security-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Does anyone know of any apps or automation rules or has any experience with such implementation and can share their experience? That would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Carla
The last app that you linked too is available for Jira Cloud.
And here is another one that is available for Cloud, https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222035/nightfall-ai-dlp-for-atlassian?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Thanks Mikael.
I am testing the second app but it does not actually redact the data in comments section. It only adds a comment to the ticket when it matches certain keywords or regex.
I am still waiting to hear from the last vendor (Nightfall AI) to see if it does what we need.
Thanks
Carla,
Any success with the app? Could you help us with your feedback. I am here for the same requirement
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.