With using Scriptrunner, you can built listeners and browse through the changelog of what has been modified in an issue.
I don't see a similar option to do this for sprints, see https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.6.8/jira/listeners.html for example.
I have a script listener listening on ScriptUpdatedEvent but I only want to continue in my code if the start and or end date have been modified, but I'm not able to retrieve the previous sprint information, is that correct?
Downloaded the source and browsed the .jar file. Found my answer in case it helps others:
log.error "### current " + event.sprint.endDatelog.error "### previous " + event.previousValue.endDate
You get a changeLog with an issueUpdated event because that changelog was needed to generate the Change History data.
There is no change history for sprints. That data simply doesn't exist anywhere.
But it does seem like the event itself contains both the current and previous version of the sprint entity.
So you need to examine if the sprint start date changed, you could try this:
if(event.previousValue.startDate != event.sprint.startDate){ //do something becuase the sprint start date is changed.}
FYI, since the greenhopper javadoc has not been updated since version 6.x, the best way to find this sort of thing is just with the scriptrunner's script editor:
As there was no doc online about the SprintUpdatedEvent I had to decompile the greenhopper.jar to retrieve those attributes, I didn't know about the autocomplete.. life saver!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.