When I report a problem to Atlassian the first thing that is presented to me is a list of open issues that I should be aware of. How do I do the same thing in my customer portal? Can this also include a list JIRA issues? for instance if I offer an ability in the portal to suggest an improvement for a particular product I would like to be able to display a set of JIRA New Features or Improvement issues that are related. Or if we have a known defect that we are already working on can I display that JIRA issue to the customer even though he did not create it? It seems that I am limited to just displaying items from a Confluence Knowledge Base.Known issues.png
This is a customization we have implemented. We can not share the code at this time.
Hi any news on then this can be used?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.