Hello there,
I am integrating opsgenie with Jira service desk. I want a ticket to be created on the Jira service desk whenever there is a p1/p2 alert or when an alert is turned into an incident. I want to use the SLA policy for the clients and stop the timer on the incident when we are waiting for the client to provide some details. I want the Jira ticket to be updated with opsgenie updates. I am aware of using OEC. But, the issue is I am using a MacBook, I have tried getting opsgenie edge connector. But, it does not work for some reason. I have tried using the docker image as well. But, that did not help as well.
I want your advice on the following things:
1. How to use OEC on Mac and integrate opsgenie with jira?
2. If I want to use this OEC on a gateway manager (Linux), how do I install OEC on it?
3. What is the best way to OEC on gateways?
We are trying to automate everything while providing customised information about the alert, so how can we achieve it?