I received an email saying an issue was shared with me, but when I clicked on the link in the email to display that issue # GCASD-916 it says "You don't have access to this issue. ... ask a project admin for permission to see the project's issues." Doesn't the message saying "Paul Wilt Jr shared an issue with you" indicate that the admin _already_ granted permission to see at least that one specific issue?
If I change the URL from what was in the email link:
https://voko.atlassian.net/browse/GCASD-916
to:
https://voko.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/18/GCASD-916
then I _can_ see the issue.
From the statement that says you need "permission to see [all?] the project's issues", it sounds like granting permission to just one issue isn't enough.
Expected behaviour:
- The message would indicate you only need permission to the one issue you are trying to "browse", not all the project's issues - as in "You don't have access to this issue. Make sure the issue exists in this project. If it does, ask a project admin for permission to see this issue or to see all the project's issues."
- The URL with the specific issue that was "shared" should display the issue rather than an error message.

