(...)
Our NTT data center is located in Ashburn, Virginia.
Reference: This
See https://www.atlassian.com/hosted/security for that and more.
I looked at the statements online but there are a few items missing:
Is data encrypted and inaccessible to the data center personnel? If not, are data center personnel all US citizens or at least US “Green” Card holders?
I don't know the answer to the first. The answer to the second is "no". I should, of course, point out that those answers aren't really that important because the data is in a US data centre, and hence subject to the Patriot Act which means they're utterly insecure by design, but hey... However, I would raise this as a direct question on Atlassian's support site, and link it back here. Those are really good questions, and I'd hope both answers get added to their documentation!
Are there nowadays any updates regarding the questions???
-Locations for Cloud products STILL ONLY in the US???
-> What about Europe???
-> What about the GDPR ???
*Update, ah okay I have found some arcticles regarding these issues,
https://www.atlassian.com/de/trust/reliability/infrastructure
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.