Hi all,
I cannot upload my profile picture. You can find the error in the following image:
Thank you in advance for your help.
Hi @[deleted] Try to upload any other picture, it seems to a temporary issue.
I tried with another pic but it didn't work. Also, I stopped and started Jira's service.
Hi Florian,
have you performed a Jira upgrade lately by any chance? Did this work in the past? If so, there is some probability this was introduced after an upgrade and the permissions in file system for the directory are not set correctly. If it should have never been working the permissions are probably wrong ever since.
Could you kindly check logs for stack traces that could point into that direction?
In general, the JIRA_HOME directory with sub directories for avatar files should be owner as the same user running Jira. Also, there should be write permissions for the Jira user to those directories.
Please check and let us hear from you.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.