Hi All,
I am sure this question has been asked millions of times - unfortunately, I still haven't found an answer to my question.
The scenario is simple:
- We use O365 hosted emails.
- We have a domain - example.com which currently has a txt record of:
name: (blank)
value: "v=spf1 include:spf.protection.outlook.com include:spf.mandrillapp.com include:amazonses.com -all"
In order to verify the domain via DNS, Jira requires a blank txt record with the value of this record set to what they provide you in the verification process. With our current txt record setup, the blank name is for SPF values instead.
Question: How do you verify this domain, when you have a blank txt record set up for SPF?
At this point, you're probably thinking, why not use HTTPS verification instead? The roadblock with this method is that we use a CMS for our domain - example.com that is hosted on Squarespace.
From reading many pages, we cannot create https://example.com/atlassian-domain-verify.html page. We could create https://example.com/atlassian-domain-verify/
Question: How do you verify a domain that's hosted on Squarespace?
I have logged a support ticket on the 23rd of September with Atlassian support and we seem to be going around in circles and delays after delays in getting a response. I think the guy has given up and is waiting for the ticket to just die.
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated 
Thanks.