This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Purging Deleted Pages
We are working through an archive/purge routine for the first time. If I purge deleted pages by accident, is it possible to have the content restored?
Your IT department retains a backup, right? RIGHT?
Haha - our IT is also asking. We really haven't explored these options in confluence. To start with, I thought I would best export the space. Is this the best first step? We clearly are needing to build our process!
I guess the first question is why purge? Regardless, exporting the space as XML is a fine backup.
And we do now. Just learned how. Thanks!
Terrific! Thanks for the info Milo
Have you read thisĀ https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/site-backup-and-restore-163578.html? Depending on the size or anticipated size of your Confluence instance, different strategies may need to be taken.
Note: This doesn't apply to Confluence Cloud. Read this insteadĀ https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/data-storage-faq-744721620.html#DatastorageFAQ-Howoftenisdatabackedup
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.