Hi everybody, I have read almost every post on this topic on the forum, but all of them point to an option\setting and related screen that I don't seem to have.
I know I should see the Automation rules option on the menu on the left going to Settings\System, but I don't. Is it possible that I am simply looking in the wrong place?
I am using Jira version 8.5.1, and I am Admin.
The only Automations I can work with seem to be project ones, but as said I see that my view is different from the one usually shared in the forum. Moreover, I don't have any possible assign action, I can only edit the field "Assignee", but with an absolute value.
I am kinda sure I had seen before the option I am looking for, allowing to Assign the Issue to a user based on a picker custom field. Maybe not as automation but as post function or something like that?
Big thanks to whoever can help.
