Hi,
I am just starting with Jira Service Desk, and it would be better to start with next-gen project instead of classic project. I did not find a way to create a next-gen project. Is there a step by step on how to do that?
Thanks,
Gui.
Hello, have you tried enabling it for your instance?
Try following this https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/get-early-access-to-the-next-gen-jira-service-desk-experience/
Cheers,
Liron
Product Manager on JSD team
Hi @Gui Ávila
If you choose the create project option, when you look at the bottom it will give you the option to 'Try a next-gen template'
All you need to do is click that and follow the steps!
Hope that helps,
Regards, Liam
if you do not see it then your Admin may not have enabled the ability to create NG projects.
@Thanks@Liam Green .@Jack Brickey , I'm the admin and owner of the account. Where should I enable NG projects?
Thanks!
Check under the admin area under system and global permissions. at the bottom you should see NexGen projects see if it’s enabled or not.
Thanks @Liron , it worked!
Is it possible to change my actual project to a Next Generation project?
A simple change is not possible but you can move your issues. This has some implications and need to be considered well.
In any case please make sure to review documentation on this topic.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.