Could not able to complete the domain verification to enable the password policies.
I am not sure what you are looking for here?
Your domain has already been verified, you should talk to the admins of your systems to get password policies changed.
Nic,
Yeah, Our Domain is already is verified I am using admin privileges to enforce the password policies but it is asking to verify the domain again I added a NEW DNS TEXT record under our domain to verify, Finally, the system says the domain has already been verified.
But I am not able to enable password policies. help me going forward. Thanks.
You don't need to add the new record, it's now confused it into thinking you are verified at the same time as not.
Remove the DNS record and talk to the people who originally verified the original domain.
We have same problem and over 400 users in system already (jira and confluence). What we have do to get atlassian access registered correctly?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.