Hi,
Every time a Jira Service Desk ticket is created I clone it based on some criteria. Every time a comment is added to the original ticket, I copy the comments over to the cloned ticket. I am using the Jira Automation plugin to achieve these actions. Sometimes I have attachments as part of the comment.
I am using the following JQL to copy my comments over, but this is copying just the textual portion of it and not the attachment.
{{triggerIssue.comment.last.body}}
There is a way to copy Attachments from the Trigger issue (parent issue) in Jira Automation by using its Edit Issue functionality. The problem with this is that it copies All the attachments and not just the latest one that triggers the automation, hence I am ending up with multiple copies of the attachments.

Is there a way to copy latest comments along with its attachment if any.