I've enabled the Service Desk CSAT customer review. But somehow client's don't get the request when completing / closing a ticket. I've tested it my self with a private email address.They do receive all other email notifications from the Service desk.
@Niels
First check to see if notifications are enabled. If you're an admin you can troubleshoot the email server.
This can be related to your email problems
Hi, Thanks for your reply. We use the default notification scheme for our service desk.
can you please check the below settings from your side and confirm.
If you want a customer to receive a notification for issue resolved, you need to enable the notification on Project settings > Customer notification and Enable the "Request resolved". This setting will affect all tickets, so it's important that you enable before resolving the ticket.
Customer won't receive notification if you remove them from the reporter field.
I've enabled it and closed a test ticket. Somehow i didn't receive that specific email. All other mails (creation of ticket etc.) are received.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.