Hi,
I have a use case around epics where I need to see a side by side comparison between number of tickets added to an epic before a specific date and what's the list at present. That would be used to analyse scope creep for example.
Currently, I have a structure with a list of epics and linked tickets, then in 2 separate columns I'm aggregating count of children and sum of story points.
However, I also would like to have aggregate values of linked tickets that were linked before epic start date. I have a JQL query that I use to grab is separately, something like "Epic Link" = TEST-123 AND created <= "2020/7/8", which could give me less tickets than this epic has now for example.
Does Structure support such a case? Is there a way to make calculations for tickets that are not currently in structure?
thanks