Hi,
I am trying to work with a basic approvals workflow and have trouble attaching a group of approval users to the workflow to approve it so the ticket progress.
Scenario: I would like to select 5 people from HR to approve our IT Onboarding tickets before we work on them. This is so that the requestor has completed everything in the recruitment and onboarding process before IT create their system access.
How I see this working: The workflow would have the list of 5 approvers and once a request is raised, they would get some notification either by email or Slack (can incorporate Jira Automation here).
In the Workflow editor, I can select on the 'Waiting for approval' status and add approval but this doesn't really do what I want it to.
What's the best way to do this? Should I just run everything through Jira Automation instead from the workflow?
