Hello,
I just added ADFS to Atlassian Access... Now I want to make sure my customers (in my case employees) can access my Jira SD instance.
How can I achieve this?
RegardsSebastian
Hi,
I assume that ADFS stands for Active Directory.
I would use automation platform which enables integration between AD and Jira (both expose API and all you need to do is to trigger this automation).
This should be simple task to achieve.
Can I use SSO with the automation way?
Sure....
I really don't know where to start from... Is there a howto available?
This is how to create a user with REST API in Jira:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-3-user-post
This is how to create new user in MS Active directory:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/batchservice/computenode/adduser
If you'd like I can introduce you to Kaholo:
We supply free integrations to JIRA via REST API such as here:
https://github.com/Kaholo/kaholo-plugin-jira/tree/develop
Thanks, but I know how to add users to AD.
Isn't there an easier way? Can Jira not just sync my users from my AD?
I don't want to write scripts for that...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.