I have been looking around but cannot find the answer to this question anywhere.
Our situation is as follows:
- We use Jira Cloud, Jira Service Desk and Confluence
- Internally, everyone within our organisation logs into our Atlassian spaces using SSO via Google Cloud accounts.
- We have external customers who we grant access to external Confluence pages and Jira Service Desk, most of whom have no problems logging in.
- However, one of our customers uses OKTA as their SSO provider and these users are unable to login to our atlassian space using SSO.
How do I work around this? Do I need to setup an OKTA integration for one group of external users? Could they just log in with their normal user name and password without using SSO? Please help! As our company scales, I anticipate that we may run into this issue more frequently so I would like to understand what our options are.
Thanks in advance.