I am trying to deploy a spring boot microservices application to Google App Engine from Bitbucket Pipelines. I am getting this below error after commiting the code,
INFO: Setting up environment.
echo "${KEY_FILE}" | base64 -d >> /tmp/key-file.json
gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file /tmp/key-file.json --quiet --verbosity=warning
Activated service account credentials for: [testproject-iamserviceaccoun@testproject.iam.gserviceaccount.com]
gcloud config set project testproject --quiet --verbosity=warning
Updated property [core/project].
INFO: Starting deployment to GCP app engine...
gcloud app --quiet deploy 'app.yaml' --verbosity=warning
ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app.yaml] does not exist.
✖ Deployment failed.
Please help me to solve this issue.
Build Tool - Maven
bitbucket-pipelines.yml
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Deploy to Google cloud
deployment: test
script:
- pipe: atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy:0.7.3
variables:
KEY_FILE: $KEY_FILE
PROJECT: 'testproject'
I am trying to deploy a spring boot microservices application to Google App Engine from Bitbucket Pipelines. I am getting this below error after commiting the code,
INFO: Setting up environment.
echo "${KEY_FILE}" | base64 -d >> /tmp/key-file.json
gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file /tmp/key-file.json --quiet --verbosity=warning
Activated service account credentials for: [testproject-iamserviceaccoun@testproject.iam.gserviceaccount.com]
gcloud config set project testproject --quiet --verbosity=warning
Updated property [core/project].
INFO: Starting deployment to GCP app engine...
gcloud app --quiet deploy 'app.yaml' --verbosity=warning
ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) [/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app.yaml] does not exist.
✖ Deployment failed.
Please help me to solve this issue.
Build Tool - Maven
bitbucket-pipelines.yml
pipelines:
default:
- step:
name: Deploy to Google cloud
deployment: test
script:
- pipe: atlassian/google-app-engine-deploy:0.7.3
variables:
KEY_FILE: $KEY_FILE
PROJECT: 'testproject'src/main/appengine/app.yaml
runtime: java
env: flex
handlers:
- url: /.*
script: this field is required, but ignored