Hi, we are currently using Atlassian Jira Software + Service Desk docker containers. We want to do a normal image upgrade. To do that, we followed your instructions:
- Creating a volume for the container
- Removing container
- Download last version (or required version) of the new image
- Run docker container again
Problems:
- Inside the container, I have to manually configure dbconfig.xml to access the database. Is this the usual procedure?
- I lost all my Jira plugins, manually configuring dbconfig.xml, using docker volume, I have access to Jira data, but I lost all my Jira plugins and issues attachments. I have to manually install all Jira plugins once more. Is that the usual procedure for a Jira Software docker container image upgrade?
- I lost issue attachments. I notice that I lost all attachments. What do I have to do to save and don't lose all these work?
- I notice that Docker is creating a volume
af570ca0cb07095866d49e569b4b949275218ecda4ee31b78afbe6bd37bacb5a that I don't understand what it is. It seems that is a temporary volume, besides the one I had created before. What is this volume for? how do I named it, beside data?
My docker install statements were:
- sudo docker volume create --name jira3Volume
- sudo docker volume create --name jira3LogsVolume
sudo docker run --mount source=jira3Volume,destination=/var/atlassian/application-data/jira3 --mount source=jira3LogsVolume,destination=/var/atlassian/application-data/jira3logs --name=jira3 --network kentra.atlassian.network -d -p 8084:8084 -e ATL_TOMCAT_PORT=8084 atlassian/jira-software
What am I doing wrong in order do lose my Jira Plugins, all the attachments, don't be able to name the required Docker volumes and have to manually configure dbconfig.xml again?
Can you please help?
thanks in advance