I started a new sprint with about 261 story points in the current sprint. Now after a few days I took a look into the burndown-diagram and saw that this shows about 817 points. Where might this difference come from?
If you click on the peek of the burndown , do you see anything showing that the scope changed?
I just found the reason. Some Epics have Story-Points. I guess they should'nt have. After settings the story points of this epics to zero the burndown-diagramm shows a suitable number of story points. Unfortunally I'm not able to correct this in the past (the first week of my sprint). So the sprint started with 817 SP and fell down yesterday to 261 SP.
I was pretty sure that it didn't include epics...When you go to reports->burndownchart on the bottom of the page it shows which issues are included, if its including your epics they would show there.I'm just curious about it.
As I can see on the bottom of the page epics are included... That might be another reason. Some Epics are linked to the current sprint. I guess from the idea they should'nt belong to a sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.