I've noticed that when the counter is Paused and I comment to customer the time to first response is not set. It works during the "not pauzed". Please help.
Hi @Bianca de Weerd
Can you clarify your issue please?
Are you saying that the SLA doesn't pause when it is in status 'paused'?
Or that a comment on the issue doesn't automatically change the status?
Regards, Liam
Yes, but I think I found the issue. Because the reporter is not a customer I don't work. (Its an agent). Is there a possibility to make an agent also a customer?
Hi Bianca
Agents can be customers, yes - they should automatically be so. If needed, you can add them as a customer, but automation to change status doesn't usually work when the assignee and reporter is the same so you will need to make your agents aware of this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.