I want to set my knowledgebase articles so that they can be view by my customers who are setup as portal only customers, but not "anyone".
I have read the documentation on this page:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/manage-jira-service-desk-customer-accounts-913213935.html
The radio option as described in this article is exactly what I want:
Access
Viewing
Define who can view knowledge base articles through the portal and in the linked Confluence space.
Everyone with access to your service desk can read articles without a Confluence license. This option is best if you want to share knowledge base articles with your customers.
Only licensed users who have access to the space.
However what I see is this:
Access
Viewing
Define who can view knowledge base articles through the portal and in the linked Confluence space.
Anyone can read articles without a Confluence license, and people can discover knowledge base content via search engines. Anonymous access is turned on in the Confluence space and global permissions.
Only licensed users who have access to the space.
Can anyone tell me why my product is different to the documentation? Is the documentation out of date or is there a setting I need to change someone to give the option that I want?