I would like some assistance on the following JQL. The information I would like to have is something like the following. I need to start the JQL with a set date say 09/14. Since I don’t believe the created function allows “=” alone I must do something like created >= 202-09-13AND created <= 2020-09-15 to get 09/14. Next, I need to create another individual date, by taking today minus 10days. For this I have created >= startOfDay(-10) and created <= startOfDay(-9) that will result in a single date 10 days ago from whatever today is.
created >= 2020-09-13 AND created <= 2020-09-15 (Result = 09/14)
created >= startOfDay(-10) AND created <= startOfDay(-9) (Result = 09/18) Assuming I run this JQL on 09/28
What I would like to see is how then to use those two queries and end up with a combined query result from 09/14 to 09/18 inclusive. The start date 09/14 always remains the same. But the end date 09/18 changes and each day changes and thus the range widens each day. Any help would be greatly appreciated.