Is it feasible to have a clickable link within a form in a Jira Service Desk Cloud Customer Portal?
Hi @Jillian Marabut
You can add links by defining them like this: [link name|http://example.com]
Adding that to the field help of a field or to the instructions panel in your Portal should automatically make it a clickable URL.
Kind regardsJorden
Thank you very much!!!
hi @Jorden Van Bogaert ,
can we make the "Link Name" bigger?
or
any suggestion to show the hyperlink in form to look formal? (like 1 normal form but contain a link)
Hi @adithya
I think you can achieve it like this:
h1. [link name|http://example.com]
If you change h1 to h2 then you'll have 1 font size lower, all the way down to h6
Hope this helps
Thanks for providing this information @Jorden Van Bogaert . I have tried that but the URL does not resolve for me in the customer web portal. I am using cloud instance of JIRA service management. Web portal URL is: https://company.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/group/11/create/41 .See screenshot of the web portal. Can someone please assist with this?
Product Documentation link: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=links
@Jillian Marabut , would you mind advising what platform you were on that you were able to get this functionality to work in?
@Bridget , tagging you as a community manager to see if you can provide any insights.
Hi @Corey Jackson
I believe you might be trying this in "Forms" instead of "Request Types". Unfortunately, for Forms, this does not seem to be currently supported.
Let's hope they add support for it in the near future!
I also had to do this and I did it in this way:
Yes, I tested it in the form and not supported.
Thanks, @Ivan Ferreira for your suggestion. I used this in my form
It seems that JSM has regressed with [Label|URL], [text](url) and <a href="url">Text</a> no longer working in the description fields of a JSM Request Type.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.