Hey everybody,
please compare the first screenshot here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/changes-to-requests-in-the-new-issue-view/
Where can I configure the right column (beginning with the Stauts)? I want to remove some fields and move some up.
Thanks a lot!!
Hi,
You have to go under Project Settings > select Issue Layout > next to the Issue Type click Edit layout.
Kate
Hey Kate,
even I found this hint, but in my Classic Service Desk project there's not option 'Issue Layout' in the Project Settings'...
Can you send a screenshot where to find this?
Best,
Hannes
I'm so sorry - it is a path for Classic software project. For service desk project, you have to go under Project settings > select Request types > click on the Request Type and you see Issue View where you can configure which fields you want to display on this screen.
Thanks Kate!
Ok, but what I'm missing:
On the view issue I see the 'Customer' field, but it's not displayed in the Issue View. So I'm missing some fields here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.