I want Jira service desk to send notification msgs to microsoft teams as chat messages. I tried to find below automation action in project settings but it is not there,
I believe that you need to go to System--> WebHooks and click on create webhook, it will ask you Name, status, URL etc. Provide the WebHook URL there and select the events you would like. This should get the notifications working for you.
Hello @Shubham Asthana
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
These would be the steps to properly configure the action "Send Microsoft Teams message" action in your automation rules:
1 - For Classic projects of Jira Service Desk Cloud:
2 - For Next-gen Projects of Jira Service Desk Cloud:
If the instructions above didn't work for you, can you please send us a screenshot of what actions appear when creating an Automation rule under the notification section in your project together with the project type (Next-gen or Classic)?
Let us know if you have any questions.
Apologies for the necro post here, but with this process can you mention the assigned agent somehow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.