I am trying to setup Jira SD for the first time. When I look in the Jira Settings | Issues, the only issue type option it shows is Epic. In the knowledgebase it says I should have the following:
Change Requesting a change in the current IT profile.
IT help Requesting help for an IT related problem.
Incident Reporting an incident or IT service outage.
New feature Requesting new capability or software feature.
Problem Investigating and reporting the root cause of multiple incidents.
Service request Requesting help from an internal or customer service desk.
Service request with approval Requesting help that requires a manager or board approval.
Support Requesting help for customer support issues.
I have 2 questions:
- How do I find those issue types or do I have to create them myself?
- How do I select that issue type in my request type?
Thanks for any help you can give!