Hi all!
If you're a member of the Atlassian Answerers group, hopefully you have seen the announcement about The Cloudies!
(Can't access that link? Just join this group and then read all about the contest here.)
Artist's rendition of your new best stuffed friend, Cloudie.
Amazingly, we already have 13 people who have qualified to win a Cloudie!
Congratulations to @Jack Brickey , @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- , @Iain Dooley , @Rudy Holtkamp , @John Funk , @Stephen Addis , @Sramanth Pandeti , @DPKJ , @Fahad Siddiqui @Dave LIAO , @Niranjan , @Dirk Ronsmans , and @Brant Schroeder! Your Cloudies are currently being lovingly sewn and stuffed.
There is still plenty of time, and there are plenty of Cloudies left and plenty of questions to answer. Have fun!
Hooray!
Woohoo, can't wait to play with the stuffy! ⛅
Sweet! My kids love the Atlassian swag. Can you send two? Otherwise I'm going to have to create a cloudie roster in Trello :P
Loving this surprise!!
Yippie!
@Monique vdB I am glad to to see my name and also rest team member's who are doing so great work.
WOOHOO! Will this be large enough to use as a pillow to sleep on under my desk??
@John Funk it depends, how big is your head? (I think Cloudie is smaller than a standard pillow so I'm hoping you have a tiny head.)
😢😢😢
64% here!
Haha @John Funk love how that's your first thought
@John Funk 😂😂😂
@Monique vdB - Unfortunately, it is a large head. But I will make it work. The earlier blanket is a good size so I will be all set now. :-)
Next, I will need some Atlassian curtains to hang in the front of my desk.
I wonder when we can get a pyjama!
Good one, @Rudy Holtkamp !! And maybe some slippers. :-)
Sounds like a fun new event. Atlassian pyjama party!
Stuffed Cloudie, little stuffed Taco, pyjama, community blanket and socks... I am in ☺️
Congrats everyone!
Hoping I'm not far behind - our pug will love a stuffed cloudie!
@Rudy Holtkamp (and everyone else) if you're interested in being showered with swag, you may want to check out our Community Leader program. Tell them Cloudie sent you!
Seems youre really engaged in having new leaders @Monique vdB
Just received an email with this page...
@Patricia Francezi_iDev_ woah! That's cool. I am guessing perhaps because you have a lot of accepted answers so we know they are high quality. Also we have so much love to give that we want to spread it around
@Monique vdB, yeah I already got an invite like Patricia a few weeks ago. But hosting events is not an option these days and not in the foreseeable future. So how is that going to work then?
And that still leaves the question about the pyjama's unanswered! ;-)
@Rudy Holtkamp we sent our leaders cozy blankets recently, PJs are not out of the question.
Important clarification: you don't need to host events to be a Community Leader, many contribute only via the online community and not via hosting events. Check out the "online" section in this article to get an overview of the expectations.
But there are virtual events happening! Here is a list of upcoming ones. So if you're interested in hosting events, that is definitely an option too!
@Monique vdB with winter coming may I suggest a second round of blankets
Wow, know I said thanks for the cloudie, didnt realise that something might actually come in the post lol. Trello rocks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.