I am a newbie trying step-by-step per the guide at https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/add-an-approval-to-a-request-type-in-next-gen-projects/?_ga=2.109447302.2066360177.1579481546-1759864871.1575410728
How do I put approvers' names into the "list of people who can approve" per step # 5c ??
Hi Ellen, welcome to the Community. So do you already have an approver field created? If so you can go to the admin area under Issues > custom fields, find you approver field and then click on the ellipses to the far right. Select Contexts and default value. In this screen you can add/edit approvers.
My new approver field is NOT in the Issues>Custom Fields
I also tried adding a Custom Field in that same area but then it did not show up in the Project
My Project is NEXT-GEN... could that be the difference ?
thanks for responding so quickly !
Oops...very sorry. I see this is next-gen. I have not used approvals in NG but let me have a quick look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.