The issues happen with few users when trying to use the issue collector:
I have used the instruction on - https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/using-the-issue-collector-861253486.html and checked all the articles available and could not find a solution.
If I give a Jira Service Desk license to the user than it works, which may indicate that is a permission issue, as any user should be able to open a request via Issue collector without requiring an SD license. Thanks in advance for the help,Guilherme
I got the similar error when I try to invoke issue collector from other application. This is what Atlassian tech suggested: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71186?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=2c7a0c7a-8391-44b1-aafe-5fce52f57dd9
And the solution is not working. What is next?
Sorry @Benjamin Yu but I still looking for a solution to this.
No solution. The only way to do the similar thing is to:
1. add user to jira
2. use the direct link on any other website:
https://yourjirasite.com/jira/secure/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=xxxx&issuetype=xx
This will work on Chrome and Edge browsers.
Giving the Always Use Issue Reporter in the Issue Collector a Service Desk license resolved this issue for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.