Hi everyone,
My goal is to send a notification to a couple of Slack channels every day at 8h. The notification aims to remind the people about unfinished stories.
I've set up an automation, and given the right project ID and the right Slack channel it could send this message, great !
It just does a "Lookup Issues", then it creates a payload for the Webhook and iterate over the issues to print their values.
Now I want something that could be more abstracted. I would like to have a global automation rule that runs for multiple projects.
First problem is the Slack channel linked to the project. I can put the ID in the project.description and call it done, so no problem here.
My second problem is the "multiple project" thing. I can filter my stories based on a project right. But how can the same automation do the same thing for each projects ?
How can I do a different lookup for each project ?
I think it would be a really efficient way to make this automation but I'm currently unable to achieve this. Please tell me if you have an idea. Thanks for your time.